Monday, February 2, 2009

Who wants the Clap for Valentines Day???

okay so this is a just as equally humorous mommy story, except that this happened shortly before Christmas.

I'm studying for my Microbiology Final and I was searching for things (microbes and the like) and I came across this site : http://www.giantmicrobes.com/. I started looking at what they had for sale and being the Geek that I am, thought it was a FANTASTIC idea! My daughter comes up behind me and sees the stuffed animals, the following conversation ensues:

Brooklyn: What 'cha doin mommy?

Me: just looking at stuff...

B: what kinda stuff?....OOO what's that??

Me: That?? It's AIDS. Why?

B: AIDS? Mommy can I have AIDS for Christmas???

OMFG!! I couldn't STOP laughing!!! Does that make me sick??? Needless to say, she stood right next to me as I viewed the rest of the plushies and proceeded to as me if she could also have the Clap and Salmonella for Christmas as well.

Now that you have peed your pants you can all go and buy one of these wonderful plushies for all your friends! I can see how this could be GREAT fun at the office party or Secret Santa!

Till Next time!

Muah!

1 comment:

  1. Ok that mite hav emade my pants if i haddnt alreddy Iam dinkin ey do yuask

    ReplyDelete