Sunday, December 21, 2008

I got Accepted to College!

I got accepted to University of South Florida (USF) starting this Fall! I'm sooo excited! I just HAD to share that!

Okay so I'm sooo bad at hiding presents or surprises. If i could I'd give presents everyday. I bought Ken his Christmas present today (the BIG one) and I had to give it to him! The one sitting in the closet is what he can open on Christmas morning! I'm horrible. I have to wait for mine and that's okay. I'd rather give them, although I LOVE to get presents. Even my SIL, Michelle, knows what she is getting - I took her to the mall last week to pick out what she wanted! I think I'm going to have her help me wrap everything up!
I think I'm getting a Pea Coat - that's what I want. Well, that's what I told him i wanted like 2 months ago. He went shopping with his mom today to go get my present. He even saw us (me, Matt, Brooklyn and Michelle) at the Sarasota Mall today. Funny that we would turn up in the same place. You know what I couldn't believe? The number of stores that were going out of business in the mall! It was creepy! There had to be at least 5 of them. 2 of them were jewelery stores.
Other thoughts: I want to pierce my face. More specifically my nose, or on one side of my lip. Not the Angel Kiss (above the lip) or the Snake Bites (on both sides of the lip) but like on one side on the bottom. But I doubt that's going to happen :( Maybe someday. I had to take out my tongue ring. For a couple of reasons. 1. It really does mess up your teeth., 2. I couldn't leave it in for any of the jobs I found down here. It caused no concern at the Police Department I worked at, but Sweetbay says its a distraction and unprofessional. I can name several professionals that make a lot more money than me who probably have their tongues peirced. and 3. I kinda out grew it - it got old. I had it in for like 8 years. Now it's time for something different. And I'm guessing that if a piercing that one can hardly notice is against the dress code, one that is like right there on your face is out of the question too. Grr... that sucks.
I want more tattoos! I need my nautical stars! These would be okay as far as the job market is concerned because they'd be in the shoulder region, but my husband has requested that i refrain from gettin any more. I think that this too, sucks. I'm not sure if this is somewhat of a mid-life crisis thing, or just because I really like this stuff. Well i really like the tattoos. I wouldn't want to be covered or anything. I just have a few more ideas that I'd like to have done.
Hmmm.....didn't really convey anything of much merit here. Just some basic ramblings. Now that everyone is thoroughly bored...I'll go now

No comments:

Post a Comment